Tabaski, a family moment, sharing, a moment of communion. Let's live this great holiday in joy and health by observing these simple tips to practice.
- Wash hands before and after touching meat
- Wash hands before and after food preparation
- Wash hands before and after eating
- Cook the meat well before eating
- Keep meat well to avoid contamination
This message is part of the Keneya Jo Senw campaign of the Ministry of Health and Social Development. This Campaign is technically and financially supported by the USAID-funded Breakthrough ACTION project.
Message from the DGSHP for the Feast of Tabaski (Bamanankan)
Message from the DGSHP for Tabaski Day (French 01)
DGSHP Message for Tabaski Day (French 02)